Technically a nut, hemp seeds are very nutritious. They have a mild, nutty flavor and are often referred to as hemp hearts. Hemp seeds contain over 30% fat. They are exceptionally rich in two essential fatty acids, linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3). They also contain gamma-linolenic acid, which has been linked to several health benefits (1). Hemp seeds are a great protein source, as more than 25% of their total calories are from high-quality protein.
- Extremely dense hemp seeds.
- Produce high CBD hemp flower.
- High CBD, low THC strains are used for their therapeutic effects on the body.
- Natural ingredients. Without the use of heavy pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, or additives.
- THC is under .30%. Legal in all 50 U.S. states. Professionally lab tested.
- No prescription required.